Thursday, October 17, 2013

(t)urbanism

So the other night, I decided it would be a good idea to remove my scarf from my neck and put it on my head.  This, I subsequently realized, was an excellent decision. I also baked a pumpkin pie and drank pumpkin beer, both of which were also good decisions (don't worry, I wasn't drinking alone).

Emma S. goes Emma Peel with her neon cheetah-print dress and bright pink turban.

Wrapping one's head (I hesitate to say, 'wearing a turban,' because I might be accused of 'cultural appropriation,' even though wearing some sort of scarf around one's head is a fairly universal custom that has been practiced by both men and women all over the globe. I could keep going about this... but whatever) needs to make a comeback.

It's freakishly comfortable and just weird enough to turn heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment